Visiting Delhi or exploring the city with your friends is difficult enough, and even you are on a tight budget? However, that too for some light snacks and beverages? We understand you and your need for an aesthetic cafe where you can maintain your Snap streak and go home with money still left in your wallet. So get ready to buy yourself some sizzling hot Hakka noodles and mouth-watering white sauce pasta without going broke. Moreover, if you’re a tourist, you’re bound to love this article. Why? Simple, we don’t want you to spend any money on expensive restaurants and lounges. Therefore, Travliv360 compiles the best cafes in Delhi under 1000.
BIG YELLOW DOOR
We have three words for this cafe: trendy with the youth, unconventionally aesthetic in appearance, and affordable for those who wish for a reasonably priced cafeteria in the posh area of GTB Nagar or North Campus. With the entrance being a big asymmetrical yellow-coloured door, this cafeteria had to make it to the list. For all those insta-chicks, college students, and food bloggers, this is the pocket-friendly hotspot of Hudson Lane and one of the best cafes in Delhi under 1000.
- Must-try: White sauce pasta, Cheese Nachos, Oreo shake
- Cuisine: Italian, Fast-food
- Address: IInd floor, 2521, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar, Delhi
- Sunday: 10:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs
- Rest: 10:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
Rico’s is the trendiest and warmest place to grub on pasta, pizza, and whatnot for a chic girl group. From graffiti on the walls to the aesthetic plant decor, Rico’s has left no room for imperfection. It also has a panel dedicated to books that urges the customers to read and makes the cafe friendly for our bookworm friends. Therefore, it comes under the list of the best Cafes in Delhi under 1000. So you have to visit this ASAP!!
- Must-try: Waffles, Fries, Nachos, and Mojito
- Cuisine: Italian, Mexican, Lebanese, American
- Address: 2526, Ist Floor, Hudson Lane, Kingsway Camp, Delhi
- Timing: 11:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
Love may or may not be in the air, but money is not raining any day. Where exactly do you plan to take your boo this time? Confused!!! Dating in the 2020s has never been this much costly yet AFTER COVID? All the restaurants and cafes have made it their final goal to raise the price of every meal, snack, beverage, and dessert. Do not worry! We got your back.
Diggin cafe in Chanakyapuri has amazed us with its luxurious looks, white walls dressed with green plants, and cheap rates. Taking the D from Dazzling is not a lie at all. You should surprise your date and take them to Diggin this week! It won’t take out much of your money as it is one of the best cafes in Delhi under 1000.
- Must-try: Zucchini Fries, cafe mocha, lemonade, cold coffee
- Cuisine: Continental
- Address: 11, Santushti Shopping Complex, Chanakyapuri, Delhi
- Timings: 11:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Are you even a Delhite if you still haven’t visited this? Yes or No!!! The magnet for college students after their exams as this cosy & super cheap cafe is in Connaught Place. It has become quite popular among the youth these days and is the charismatic cafe in Delhi under 1000.
Tip: This is a small cafe with limited seating, so try not to invite everyone you’re acquainted with them. You can also visit the Palika Bazaar after having Xero Degrees’ famous shakes and a light meal.
- Must-try: Peppy Paneer Pizza, Mocktails
- Address: L-23/9, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Timing: 12:30 hrs to 23:00 hrs
BIG CHILL CAFE
It is a chain of cafes located in New Delhi & Dilli di Shaan for all the right reasons. The crowd says it all. After being shut down due to renovation of the DLF Mall, IT’S FINALLY BACK AND TO STAY THAT IS!!! For customers’ convenience, there is a car parking outside so, they enter the mall right next to the cafe.
The outlet is spacious and offers a variety of choices for all the gourmand and picky-eaters. This New Year Sale, shop all you want from the mall and then come here to feast on your favourite Banoffee Pie. We promise you’re going to call it the best Banoffee pie you’ve ever eaten.
- Must try: Irish Cream Cheesecake, Mushroom Alfredo, Mississippi Mudpie, Lasagna Bolognese, Penne Vodka
- Cuisine: Italian, desserts, & beverages
- Address: 311, 312- 314, IInd Floor, DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj II, Delhi 110070
- timing: 12:00 hrs – 23:30 hrs
Known for its distinctive and novel concept of providing services by differently-abled staff, this cafe gave us a tinging pain in the heart from the happy emotions. Aww! That’s not the only thing we WOW’d at; Free wifi, free parking, live sports screening, live music, and a kid-friendly atmosphere for those of you who travel with kids. Sounds crazy, right? So much for so little price? Believe it or not, it’s true. The ambience is as serene as all the other cafes mentioned here but fam, be prepared for the crowd on weekends.
Be it white brick walls with funky placards, or the alphabet sign language on another, you are bound to be amazed by every little detail here. Tip for Smokers: If you wish to smoke, head straight to the back to the balcony.
- Must try: Mexicano Burger, Paan Shake
- Cuisine: Italian, Chinese
- Address: Ist, 17, Satya Niketan Road, Satya Niketan, South Moti Bagh, Delhi 110021
- Timing: 12:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs
Romeo lane is one the best cafes in Delhi under 1000 to visit in the Civil Lines. Its one-of-a-kind decor, live music, great ambience, and rooftop dining are of top-notch quality and will have you raving about and making your night a happy memory. No one can forget its mouth-watering food. Quite the place for a memorable evening, if your budget is intermediate, visit!!! Overall a great place to party with your family and friends, so when you’re in Delhi with a slightly higher budget per person, this luxurious cafe matches the price.
- Must-try: Mac N Cheese, Blueberry Cheesecake, Chicken Dumplings
- Cuisine: Italian, North Indian, Thai, Continental
- Address: 13, IIIrd Floor, Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines, Delhi 110054
- Timings: 11:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs
High Bae is a multi-cuisine restaurant that gives those very retro vibes for all those old-school lovers. Portraits of Hollywood actresses on the wall, aesthetic and elegant lighting, and great deals on the food for our budget-friendly readers. Does your group need any more reason to go? There are spacious interiors and a huge dance floor for the London Thumakda fans. Now that’s worth every penny! Those who visit Delhi with friends or Delhite student groups, give this place a go and tell us all about it!
- Must-try: Garlic Bread & Cheese and Dahi Kebab
- Address: Ground Floor, Dhaula Kuan Metro station, Dhaula Kuan Enclave I, Delhi Cantonment, Delhi 110010
- Timings: 12:00 hrs – 01:00 hrs
CAFETERIA N Co.
Another one in Hudson’s Lane: Family’s favourite for finger-licking food and proper size portions of each dish so you won’t go home empty stomach. Music is loud for all the party-peeps, so no shame to hide your inner demon here. So be prepared for all the obsession as this place would never disappoint. Therefore, we come with one of the best family cafes in Delhi under 1000.
- Must-try: Peri Peri Chicken Skewer, Tropical Heaven Sundae, Chicken Cannelloni
- Cuisine: Italian, Continental, Mexican, Fast-food
- Address: G 14, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar, Delhi 110009
- Timings: 12:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs
ANTIDOT WATERBAR CAFE
We all are familiar with the sweet gossip that Delhites are famous for their sweet tooth, and this, Antidot provides them pancake unplugged and filter coffee rasgulla. The famed bar café surely knows Delhi way more than anyone as they offer live music gigs, shisha, exceptional performances, and ceremonial events from time to time. The rooftop area goes best with your drink vibe. The look and interior are edgy and upbeat even without using bright colours. Therefore, it comes under the list of the best Cafes in Delhi under 1000. You are bound to visit this place again and again.
- Must-try: Kadhai Chicken Dynabites, ‘Mini Potato
- Cuisine: North Indian, Asian, Chinese, Continental
- Address: IInd Floor, B-6/2, Safdarjung Enclave, opposite Deer Park, Delhi 110029
- Timings: 12:00 hrs – 04:00 hrs
Thanks for Reading!!!
Story By: Shruti Tanwar