India is a country that is famous for its rich culture and heritage, but the nation has been to ups and downs, starting from Sultans to Britishers and finally, its independence. However, with time the growing urban population has ensured a sharp rise in the western culture in India. We have been following the nightlife culture in India since the 1900s. Now, most of the cities in India have restaurants & bars, extravaganza pubs, brilliant night markets, and the super quality of delicious food that motivates one to roam around. Travliv360 presents you with the best nightlife destinations in India.
Only for energetic youth, a restless nightlife experience in Chandigarh is one of the best nightlife destinations in India. We all know how enthusiastic Punjabis are hence the nightlife at Chandigarh is also energetic. Wherever you visit in Punjab, music will make you active. Oriental Lounge, Zinc Lounge, Arizona, Lava Bar, Vintage Terrace Lounge Bar, and Antidote are the most known places to experience a fun-filled nightlife. None can forget the nightlife at Chandigarh while roaming around with friends and partying hard is the way of Chandigarh. The party culture is awe-inspiring that one may see the city coming to life once its sunsets. That’s why there is no lack of places to make the best nightlife in Chandigarh. The nightspots in Chandigarh will never disappoint you being a party animal and night owl.
THE ELECTRIFYING CHANDIGARH NIGHT OUTS:
- FLYP@MTV: It has fame & name across the nation and is one of the best places for rocking nightlife in Chandigarh. The ambience, funky interiors, hospitable staff, delicious food, and delicious food make it a famous and must-visit place in the city.
- LAVA BAR: Night owls & party animals hang out here with a luxurious ambience. The location of this place is Taj Chandigarh. The lounge bar serves the cocktails and finest wines with some lovely finger food.
- KITTY SU: It is one of the most happening places in the LaLiT Chandigarh. Parties can reach dizzying levels here, with revolving neon lights, loud club music, lavish interiors, and themed nights.
- HOPPIN RESTO BAR: The charming ambience and soothing music at this place make me relax. Plush interiors of Hoppin Resto Bar cast a perfect setting to enjoy melodious music & delicious food.
- 10 DOWNING STREET: The ambience and location on the rooftop make this club awesome with good food, best quality liquor, DJ, karaoke, games, and a dance floor.
DIL WALON KI DELHI
Delhi is the most electrifying nightlife destination in India. People dream while sleeping, but ditch your sleep to hit the streets in Delhi and feel the difference. Delhi is famous for its parties among party lovers, and the best part is when the moon is high, right on the top. The Nightlife in Delhi is not limited to drinks, DJs, and dance, but it is beyond them. Delhi never seems too tiring for pulsating nightlife when compared with Mumbai. Although, Delhi is just the opposite and not for those who include clubbing in their daily itinerary. There are nightspots, discos, bars, pubs, and clubs in the city that are way lower in the entertainment quotient when compared to Mumbai nightlife destinations in India.
DELHI AT NIGHT:
- THE HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE: It is one of the most happening places in Delhi. This village offers a different concept like the party hub lake breathtaking view from the terrace. The Imperfect, Moonshine Café, Summer House Café, Mia Bella are the most admired places in Hauz Khas Village.
- LOUNGES – EXPERIENCE DELHI’S EXTRAVAGANT BAR: They are the best nightlife places in Delhi. Youngsters have a beer in hand, and the beats of DJs around make the best nightclub in Delhi. If there are no cosy sports in Delhi, then a fun nightlife would be incomplete. There are numerous options for lounges available in South Delhi.
- KITTY SU IN CONNAUGHT PLACE: It is one of the best nightclubs in Delhi. Kitty Su nightclubs featured in DJ Mag’s list of “TOP 100 CLUBS IN THE WORLD”. Local and international DJs play here, so get ready to groove music ranging from EDM to pop to house music. It is a blessing for all the lonely third wheels in Delhi.
- STORY CLUB & LOUNGE: They are on the bucket list of everyone, a few places which are reserved even on Sundays. Privee is a hit among all the celebrants in the city. Hip hop on Sundays, have a massive space, and dance on the floor. Moreover, one can’t leave the nightclub without trying their cocktails.
- EK BAR: When it turns to 17:00hrs, the cocktails bars in the defence Colony have a different Indian Flair with the regionally motivated concoction.
GOA TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR
Goa is not famous for its beaches only, but the stellar nightlife is more engaging here. It is like a Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka that offers you endless beaches, stellar nightlife, eclectic seafood, world-heritage-listed architecture. Goa nightspots are open 24×7, a far cry from the hippie haven or a beach getaway, and attract international tourists during December. It is one of the best nightlife destinations in India among Israelis and Russians to celebrate festivals such as New Year and Goa Carnival. There is the superior quality of trendy bars, beach shacks, elegant cafes, and clubs that offers the best of delicious seafood. Therefore, Goa is one of the best destinations for young tourists on a tight budget.
THE FAMOUS NIGHTS CLUBS IN GOA:
- TITO’S BAR & CLUB: The most popular and the oldest nightclubs of Goa are Tito’s Bar & Club. It has numerous clubs and restaurants to offer you the best of delicious food and enjoy the nightlife in Goa. The location is North Goa near Baga Beach.
- CLUB CUBANA: It is one of the most happening nightclubs in Goa where you can enjoy yourself with your friends. Being on the top of Arpora Hill offers you the neon-lit and multi-level dance floors and the open-air bar. There is a giant pool in the centre to make the party lavish.
- LEOPARD VALLEY: It is a valley between Angoda & Palolem in South Goa. Being isolated, this club offers you the 3D laser light shows LED makes a somewhat new club. It has become one of the most sought-after nightlife places in Goa.
- CURLIES: It is located near Anjuna beach and a place to laze around during the day. The gorgeous sunset in the evening morphs into a lively party vista.
THE PINK CITY JAIPUR
Jaipur’s nightlife is equally energetic with its many nightclubs, restaurants, and sightseeing sports. The incredible city from Nahargarh fort, Amber Fort Light, and Sound show the best activities. Moreover, a visit to the Hawa Mahal can make a trip fabulous. The black sheets cover Jaipur, one of the nightlife destinations in India, and the street lamps bath it in yellowish-orange the streets. You can imagine how Pink City glamour at night. The younger traffic covers the restaurants & bars, pubs open the doors to a fantastic culinary experience, and the fabulous monuments suddenly become more charming.
THE NIGHT SPOTS AT JAIPUR:
- F BAR & LOUNGE: It is the best spot to chill out with friends after office work gets finished. With the sophisticated cuisine and the lively ambience, the rooftop set-up is a plus here. The poolside seating makes it the coldest spot by the blue waters.
- DINE AT 1135AD INSIDE AMBER FORT: Couples who didn’t dine at one of the most romantic restaurants in Jaipur would be incomplete to visit Amber Fort. Located on one of the top highest levels of the fort, 1135 AD offers spectacular views of the city.
- EVENING SAFARI: Jhalana Safari park organises the Leopard Safari to spend an adventurous evening with family & friends. If one looks for a thrilling experience, Jhalana Safari park can quench one’s thirst for adventure in Jaipur.
- RAJA PARK: The best locality in Jaipur is crowded at late night and remains open even late at night because of the various food outlays that serves mouth-watering different fast food items at a reasonable cost.
- RAJ MANDIR CINEMA: It is the largest Cinema and theatre in Asia. The oldest theatre for four decades has been screening movies at Jaipur. It is an architectural marvel with intricate carvings inside and outside. The enormous chandeliers in the main hall and exquisite lighting in the lobby make the place look no less than a palace.
MUMBAI: THE CITY OF DREAMS
The city of Dreams offers a spectacular paradox of chaos and hope, glamour and squalor, modernity and tradition. The financial capital is a beautifully blended melting pot of cultures & lifestyles. Bombay is on the list of top happening places in the world and also one of the best nightlife destinations in India. The delicious food, melody’s music, the lavish test bites amidst the ground floor dim lights in the city of dreams. The wines share the six-pack crate of beers and a lot more to enjoy the nightlife.
THE BEST NIGHTSPOTS IN MUMBAI
- MARINE DRIVE: It is a great spot to hang out at midnight, whether alone or with family and friends. During monsoons, this place becomes a hotspot for couples. It is the best place in Bombay and makes you believe that nobody sleeps here.
- DOME: Dome is a fascinating nightlife spot with pretty lights and tranquil sea views. Due to all these, it has become one of the best late-night clubs in Mumbai. Anyone can sip on a cocktail and enjoy the sunset with their loved ones, gorge on delicious food and soak in the good vibes.
- CANVAS LAUGH CLUB: No better way to experience nightlife in Mumbai rather than begin with the dose of laughter. One of the best comedy spots to make you stress-free. One can witness the best of comedy right in front of your eyes at the Palladium Mall in Lower Parel.
- DRIVING THROUGH SEA LINK: It’s a dream to drive on the traffic-free roads in Mumbai. It would be a smooth drive from the Worli sea link to the experience of the true jewel of a time.
- THE ROLLING PIN: It is a distinctive bourgeoisie and patisserie that offers a range of sweet items, baked goods, and culinary delights, which are going to make one swoon.
Thanks for Reading!!!
If you like our travel story, then keep checking out and sharing the life-related & travel blogs at Travliv360. Kindly show your love and support in the comment section.
Composed By: Mohammad Hamza